Welcome to the Current Students section of the website!
This information is for students who are currently active and enrolled in the IEP Bridging Program, to give you some tips on navigating key academic procedures and an introduction to our Professional development supports.
Click on the key topic area below to find out more – if you need any additional information or have questions please contact the IEP Bridging Program staff on email@example.com
- Your Student Account and Email
- Important Dates: Sessional, Add/drop, Financial Deadlines
- Manage Your Financial Matters: How to pay, Important dates, Tax forms
- Course Selection and Enrolment: Books, Course timetable, Add/drop courses
- Error Messages on Your Course Enrolment: Restricted/Reserved Courses
- Class Resources: Timetable, Moodle, Grades, Academic Advising
- University Services
- How do I apply to graduate? How do I pick-up my Certificate?
- How do I order a transcript?
- I need a letter from the IEP Office. How do I obtain one?
- Useful Forms and Links: Name change, Petitions and more