Tap into an experienced, diverse talent source
In today's competitive global economy, high-performing talent is crucial to reaching your organizational goals and objectives. Are you looking for a diverse pool of talented professionals for your next project, internship, or full-time position? York University's new Bridging Program for Internationally Educated Professionals (IEPs) may be your untapped resource for improving your organization's performance.
Did you know?...
- 58% of our candidates hold master's degrees in their respective fields
- 70% have 6 years or more years of professional work experience
- Our candidates bring international perspectives from approximately 65 countries
York University's Bridging Program for Internationally Educated Professionals (IEP) prepares new Canadians for the Ontario labour market. We provide training of Canadian content, building on the global experience of internationally educated professionals. They come with years of Business and IT experience in: Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Management and Public Administration; Human Resources; Application Development and Systems Analysis for IT professionals.
They hone their skills and Canadian experience through courses in:
- English Language Training;
- Professional Communications in the Canadian Context;
- Canadian Business Culture and Management Skills;
- Canadian Business Law and Ethics;
- Object-Oriented Programming (Java); and
- Other specialized courses related to their fields.
The IEP Advantage
Our professional candidates will:
- Contribute highly skilled knowledge and professional experience to your projects, with little to no cost;
- Provide fresh global perspectives from emerging markets;
- Enable you to build your talent pipeline; and assess future hire-ability through cost effective internships, projects and mentorships;
- Boost your organization's diversity and inclusiveness initiatives;
- Highlight you as an employer of choice among future talent.
Your organization can leverage their enhanced teamwork, cross-cultural problem solving, communication, interpersonal, conflict resolution, leadership, and contextual Canadian management skills.