To qualify for the program, IEPs must:
- be a permanent resident, landed immigrant, convention refugee, refugee claimant or Canadian Citizen, and be living in Canada no longer than 3 years;
- reside in Ontario;
- have at minimum a recognized Bachelor's degree in Business, IT or a related discipline, from a non-Canadian institution;
- have related professional work experience outside Canada (minimum of 3 years but more is preferred);
- have a good command of the English language ideally proven by achieving CLB Benchmark 8 in Speaking, Listening, Writing and Reading within the past 12 months. Click here for more information on how to obtain your CLB score.
If you want to discuss if you qualify or need more information on the admissions requirements above, please email your questions with a copy of your resume to the office email@example.com before applying.
How can you tell if this program is right for you?
Our program positions you for employment that fits with your goals and career path, however, it does not guarantee you a job upon graduation. As a student, you will benefit from our courses, practical learning opportunities, and industry connections if:
- you are currently unemployed or employed but underemployed i.e. are you working in a job that does not match your skills, education, and experience;
- you are ready and willing to do the preparation required to get ready for employment in your field;
- you have the ability to take a minimum of two courses per term (i.e 2 nights per week);
- you have not participated in a similar Ontario bridging program already. (If you are not sure if the program you participated in is an Ontario bridge program contact us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can view a list of other programs here http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/working/OI_BRIDGE_NONREGS.html)
Thank you for your interest in the Faculty of Liberal Arts & Professional Studies’ Bridging Program for Internationally Educated Professionals.
We are currently recruiting for students to start in July 2019 (our last intake in 2019-20) and the deadline for applying is May 20. If you would like to receive a notification from us about how to apply or be invited to an information session, please join the mailing list.