To qualify for the program, IEPs must:
- be a permanent resident, landed immigrant, convention refugee, refugee claimant or Canadian Citizen, and be living in Canada no longer than 3 years;
- reside in Ontario;
- have at minimum a recognized Bachelor's degree in Business, IT or a related discipline, from a non-Canadian institution;
- have related professional work experience outside Canada (minimum of 3 years but more is preferred);
- have a good command of the English language as proven by achieving CLB Benchmark 8 in Speaking, Listening, Writing and Reading within the past 12 months. Click here for more information on how to obtain your CLB score.
If you want to discuss or need more information on the admissions requirements above, please email your questions with a copy of your resume to the office firstname.lastname@example.org before applying.
How can you tell if this program is right for you?
Our program positions you for employment that fits with your goals and career path, however, it does not guarantee you a job upon graduation. As a student, you will benefit from our courses, practical learning opportunities, and industry connections if:
- you are currently unemployed or employed but underemployed i.e. are you working in a job that does not match your skills, education, and experience;
- you are ready and willing to do the preparation required to get ready for employment in your field;
- you have the ability to take a minimum of two courses per term;
- you have not participated in a similar Ontario bridging program already. (If you are not sure if the program you participated in is an Ontario bridge program contact us for more information on email@example.com or you can view a list of other programs here http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/working/OI_BRIDGE_NONREGS.html)
Thank you for your interest in the Faculty of Liberal Arts & Professional Studies’ Bridging Program for Internationally Educated Professionals.
We are currently recruiting for Feb. 2019 and then our next intake will be in Spring 2019. If you would like to receive a notification from us about when the next application process starts and be invited to information sessions, please join the mailing list.