This information is for students who are currently active and enrolled in the IEP Bridging Program, to give you some tips on navigating key academic procedures and an introduction to our professional development supports.
Online Student Resources
- GPA Calculator
- Your Student Account and Email
- Important Dates: Sessional, Add/drop, Financial Deadlines
- View My Course Grades
- Manage My Academic Record
- Course Selection and Enrolment: Books, Course timetable, Add/drop courses
- Error Messages on Your Course Enrollment: Restricted/Reserved Courses
- Class Resources: Timetable, Moodle, Grades, Academic Advising
- Manage Your Financial Matters: How to pay, Important dates, etc.
- How do I get a tax form for my fees?
- Counselling and Disability Services
- Student Community & Leadership Development
- University Services
- I need a letter from the IEP Office. How do I obtain one?
- Useful Forms and Links: Name change, Petitions and more
If you need any additional information or have questions please contact the IEP Bridging Program staff on firstname.lastname@example.org