While timelines are subject to change, students will presently be adhering to the following format:
- Jumpstart to Success Course - 10 sessions pre-term course (5 weeks part-time 2 evenings per week)
- 2 Foundation Courses: Term 1 (3 months - part-time evenings)
- 1 Foundation Course + 1 Specialized Course: Term 2 (3 months - part-time evenings)
- 2 Specialized Courses: Term 3 (3 months - part-time evenings)
- 2 Specialized or Elective Courses: Term 4 (3 months - part-time evenings)
Students are expected to commit to at least 2 courses per term in order to be admitted to the program. Students wishing to finish the program faster may take 3 or 4 courses per term, after successfully completing their first term.
Note on courses:
One 3-credit class runs 1 day a week, typically for 3 hours (evening classes are typically from 7-10 pm). For each 3 hour class, the anticipated homework, group work, and general class preparation workload outside of school is an additional 3 to 9 hours per week.